How to apply:
Explain your interest in Mater Dynamics and attach your CV. Be short and go straight to the point.
Due to the Junior status of this position, we encourage candidates to send information regarding their academic marks (for those that have none or small work experience).
- Skype meeting;
- Evaluation moments:
(i) 45 min in person meeting;
(ii) a technical challenge.
- In person interview with two Mater Dynamics managers.
Lisbon, Portugal (ID&T Lab II)
PERIOD OF TIME:
Full-time, 1 year and 9 months.
- MSc. in Eletronics (or similar fields).
- Fluently speak, write and read in English (US or UK).
- The candidate must be eligible for an IEFP internship during the training period.
What will be your role
The Junior Technology Developer position would be interacting continuously with the CEO and the Technology Manager. The job opportunity is ideal for those that pursuit a career in embedded systems, and those having a good knowledge and understanding of circuit and designing.
The responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Technical Planning: The Junior Technology Developer will be responsible to present feasible hardware solutions to be further explored, comprising also activities such as BOMs, calendarization and project follow ups.
- Hardware prototyping: The candidate will conceive solutions that are aligned with project requirements. In this way, he/she will develop activities related with:
(i) Embedded systems design;
(ii) Microprocessor / micro-controller based design;
(iii) Analog circuits, mixed signal & Power supply design;
(iv) PCB layout & design;
(v) C /C++ programming for embedded systems & microprocessors.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Casual and friendly work environment;
- Potential for full-time employment offer at end of internship;
- Free coffee and/or tea;
- Office at TECHTRIS HOUSE - ENTER.